The Details: The combined vocal power of Geoff Tate, Tim “Ripper” Owens and Blaze Bayley are united under the touring project known as Trinity and New York City Metal fans are going to lose their minds as the former front men of Queensryche, Judas Priest and Iron Maiden stand together on the same stage. Classic songs are par for the course with this one and I don’t think that they have ever toured together before. Speaking frankly it’s been years since I’ve seen any of them perform as well and that makes me happy to announce that thanks to the powers that be at the venerated B.B. King Blues Club, several readers of the PiercingMetal site are going to see this show for free. Read below on how to participate.
When and Where: Sunday, November 27th at B.B. King Blues Club 7:30pm (237 West 42nd Street NYC)
To Participate: In the past I have stuck to a standard of giving me three things about the performer that was being showcased but with three titanic artists I am going to have to test your mettle just a little bit more. With this one I would like you to give me two things that you like most about each of these performers. You can do three if you like for better reading but two is a must and please number and label them properly. Make it good stuff and not the whole “cuz they rule dude” because that is just not trying at all and will make me question your skills. Please note this is for a single ticket only and no plus one requests will be honored. Sorry to do that but hey if you win you can always help your friend pay for a ticket or buy them something to drink inside the venue (provided you are of age to do so). I’ll be selecting winners from the submissions and letting them know directly below their entry. Kindly review these guidelines.
– Enter only enter once. The comments are moderated and will not appear immediately after submission.
– Number them for ease of knowing if you followed the instructions or not if I’ve asked for a list.
– Please enter your full real name in the comment form along with an email address that you can be reached at if you win. This is necessary for listing purposes. Please do NOT put this information in the comment itself out of privacy concerns.
– Only enter if you can and will attend the show should you win and it’s logistically possible for you to do so. Essentially if you live a couple of hundred miles away we don’t think you’re coming here for a show in NYC.
– Subscribe to the comments and check back to see the responses so you know if you won or not.
– Make sure you are entering a NEW comment and not replying to another contestant’s entry as that makes notifying you difficult should you be marked as a winner.
Bring it on as this one will close by noon on Friday or when allotment has been depleted. Happy Thanksgiving.
Restrictions: PiercingMetal.com contests are open to all our regional site readers but we do look at new responders first in order to give everyone a fair shot at enjoying a show on the provider and us. We still encourage all to respond because you never know just how many tickets we are offering or when the most recent folks actually won if there is no one new. Please also be aware that Guest and Anonymous submissions while likely approved are not eligible to win. Winners of our recent King’s X and Lynch Mob contests do not qualify.
If You Win This Contest: If you are marked as one of the winners for this contest, here is how to claim the ticket. On the night of the show go to the venue podium and ask for the House Guest List. Please bring proper identification (driver’s license, passport, NYC ID card) and your name will be checked off that list for you to enter. If you encounter any difficulty, please politely ask for an onsite manager and cite how this contest was done in coordination with venue Marketing and PiercingMetal.com. You can also expect an email to the provided address reminding you of the win so make sure that @piercingmetal.com is listed as a safe domain to receive notes from.