In honor of the band’s final shows ever, taking place at Madison Square Garden on December 1st and 2nd, various activations and events will be happening all across New York City. Browse the lineup below and take part in celebrating one of the most iconic bands of all time!
* KISSTORE POP-UP (11/30-12/3) – 248 West 37th Street, New York, NY 10018
* KISS NYC Takeover Google Maps – Easily locate the KISS activation spots pinned throughout the city with the map
* KISS Metro Cards – Penn Station and Herald Square Station will have 50,000 limited-edition KISS branded metro cards
* New York Rangers ‘KISS’ Game Night at MSG (11/29 @ 7:30pm ET)
* New York Post Activation (11/29-12/1) – Find the KISS branded trikes and brand ambassadors passing out commemorative newspaper wraps and custom KISS cookies.
* Penn Station Digital Ads (11/30-12/2)
* KISS Taxi Fleet (11/30) – One of a kind KISS wrapped taxis will be driving throughout the city.
* Peloton – KISS is Peloton’s newest Artist Series with classes on the Bike, Tread, Row and App dropping on the Peloton platform November 30th.
* Prince Street Pizza – KISS-themed pizza & collectible KISS pizza box available with all orders of KISS pizza.
* Inked NYC (12/1-12/2) – Complimentary KISS flash tattoos will be available from 11am – 7pm and face painting from 1pm – 5pm at Inked NYC, located at 150 W. 22nd St.
* RIPNDIP – Exclusive KISS x RIPNDIP merchandise will be available for purchase at the RIPNDIP NYC store at 620 Broadway
*** end of transmission ***
PiercingMetal Thoughts: Okay so let’s go through the list and let everyone know what we are going to be participating in. Now before I get into that information please know that I am NOT currently attending either of the final KISS performances at Madison Square Garden next weekend. I did request both of them with a photo credential for Night One and only a ticket for review for Night Two. My fingers are crossed for sure. Right off the bat I am going to hit the Pop-Up Store and do the kind of video that I did for the recent Metallica and Rolling Stones Pop-Up Stores and if you didn’t see those just click the hyperlinked text to watch them on our Official YouTube Channel. I’ll definitely be grabbing one of the KISS emblazoned Metrocards and how nice of the MTA to finally offer riders a positive experience. Since I am not a Rangers ticket holder its unlikely that I will be at the game unless someone out there reading this feels like treating their favorite scribe. I think the Prince Street Pizza is a fun idea but I will not be adding a pizza box to any of my KISS Collectibles but that said I sure do want to know what a KISS Pizza is all about. Though I don’t think I can swing the time for it, I like the idea of the temporary tattoos from Inked NYC. I wonder if they will be reminiscent of the ones from the classic “Alive II” album. If you have that one you know what I mean. Wrapping this up I wonder what interests you the most. Chime in down below and let me know what is on your mind. Let’s celebrate the KISSteria together 🙂